All positions are located in our San Francisco office unless otherwise noted.
Engineering & Operations
- PHP Engineer
- Full Stack Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Software Engineer in Test
- Engineering Manager - Platform
- Digital Ad Sales Planner (located in New York)
- Programmatic Sales Manager (located in New York)
- Programmatic Sales Manager (located in San Francisco)
- Sales Director - Midwest
All Polish positions are located in our Poznan office unless otherwise noted.
- Lead QA Engineer
- Android Developer
- Lead Systems Administrator
- Project Manager
- Lead Software Engineer
- Knowledge Software Engineer
- Mobile Web Developer
- Web Developer
Want to help establish a new standard of fandom? Interested in creating and completing projects together with others for the benefit of millions? Looking to channel your knowledge, experience, and passion into a new type of media company?
We are Wikia, and we're on a worldwide hunt for bright, creative, and determined individuals to join our team, accelerate our growth, and share in our love for all things pop culture. Just like our communities, we are a collaborative and passionate bunch. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan and Poznan, Poland and Cologne, Germany.
Our US employees are treated to competitive benefits and a 401K, pet-friendly offices and healthy-snack-focused kitchens. Globally we show our fandom on Wikia Days, our innovation during Hackathons, our competitive side at any opportunity (Whiffle ball anyone?) and share an abnormal appreciation for holidays.
More reasons why people love working at Wikia:
- We have more than 120 million global unique users that make up over 400,000 collaborative communities engaging with us on web and mobile each month.
- We have a fanatic devotion to scalability, performance, and innovation.
- Wikia is rooted in the LAMP stack, but we also dabble in node.js, WebSockets, Sass, and jQuery.
- We are collaborative to the core, literally: we're based on MediaWiki, the same open-sourced software used to power Wikipedia, and we contribute to that project.
- We enable people to discover, create, and curate rich, original content to better appreciate the world they live in.
Want to know more? Read the full Wikia Story.