Valuable experience, talented colleagues, and work-life balance - cubicle farm not included.
All positions are located in our San Francisco office unless otherwise noted.
Engineering & Operations
- Android Developer
- PHP Engineer
- Full Stack Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- Director of Data Engineering
- iOS Developer
- Senior Test Automation Engineer
Check back later!
- Check back later!
To see all job openings in Poznan Office visit our career page: http://kariera.wikia.com/
Your new joyful colleagues
Our view of SoMa
Based in San Francisco
Wikians working together
Wikia is growing at a staggering pace, so we're always on the lookout for bright, creative, and determined professionals to mature our team accordingly. Our ideal candidates are always sharpshooters, those who can confidently shoot without fear of missing the target.
At Wikia, we pick each other's brains and pet each other's dogs (our offices are pet-friendly). We live on Skype, coffee, and giant bean bags. We treat our employees to competitive benefits and a 401K, as well as the occasional pub crawl, team dinner, or wiffle ball tournament.
We live and breathe the Internet, and are constantly inspired by its power to connect people. Based in San Francisco's SoMa neighborhood, aptly named "the tech district", Wikia is one big, nerdy family (and proud of it, too!).
More reasons why people love working at Wikia:
- We are among the top-50 sites with 50mm global uniques per month.
- We have a fanatic devotion to scalability, performance, and innovation.
- We have a global reach, with offices in NY, Chicago, London, and Poznan, Poland.
- Wikia is rooted in the LAMP stack, but we also dabble in node.js, WebSockets, Sass, and jQuery.
- We are based on MediaWiki, the same open-sourced software used to power Wikipedia, and we contribute to that project.
- We have an in-office gaming room, great for blowing off steam.
- We enable people to discover, create and curate authentic content.
If the Wikian way is the way for you, please see a list of open positions on the right side of this page. We look forward to hearing from you.
Want to know more about the company? Read the full Wikia Story.