Hiring/Integrated Marketing Manager (San Francisco)
Openings in the U.S.
All U.S. positions are located in our San Francisco office unless otherwise noted.
Engineering & Operations
- Backend Engineer
- PHP Engineer
- Sr. Systems Administrator/Engineer
- Test Automation Engineer
- Front End Developer
- Director of Analytics
Product & Design
All Polish positions are located in our Poznan office unless otherwise noted.
- Lead Software Engineer
- Advertising Software Engineer
- Mobile Web Developer
- Front-end Developer
- Web Developer
- Knowledge Software Engineer
- Project Manager
- MySQL DBA
Wikia is a top 50 website with 40 million users per month. We need you and your talent to help make it front-page news. We’re changing fast and looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to produce and manage content and product marketing programs designed to stimulate growth and engagement of Wikia’s audience. Is this you? If so, please drop us a line!
This position is full-time, based out of our San Francisco office.
- Collaborate with Marketing/Content, Sales, and Product to translate product features and releases, Wikia insights (research/metrics/stats), content, and community activity to relevant opportunities to communicate the Wikia brand story.
- Develop and lead marketing initiatives from concept to implementation, including promotions and events.
- Oversee social media strategy as it relates to the Wikia brand story.
- Manage and act as main editor of Wikia’s About Us and corporate blog.
- Direct the brand’s character and voice across touch points with other areas of the company and in executions related to outside partners.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 8-10 years experience in online marketing and/or marketing communications capacity, preferably for a digital media company (content and/or community).
- Brand management and/or agency training a major plus.
- Experience running large-scale integrated marketing or content campaigns.
- Familiarity with integrating advertisers and promotional partners.
- Affinity for gaming and entertainment; youth-oriented markets.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Hands-on and highly organized by nature.
Benefits & Perks
Wikia offers a competitive salary package including stock options, health benefits (medical and dental), PTO, and a 401K. Our San Francisco office is located within walking distance to South Park, AT&T Stadium, and the CalTrain station, and is only blocks away from Market Street and BART. Our dog-friendly digs also come with a stocked pantry and gaming room, where some employees practice yoga at lunch.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include "Integrated Marketing Manager" in the subject line.
Principals only. Agency and recruiter resumes will be considered unsolicited resumes that are not subject to placement fees.
Wikia is a collaborative publishing platform that enables communities to discover, create, and share content on any topic in any language. Community-created wikis cover everything from the latest games, anime, music and TV shows to eco-friendly living and the world's best chocolate chip recipes.
With 275,000 enthusiast communities attracting more than 45 million global unique visitors each month, Wikia is the largest user-generated media company and is a Top 50 site, according to Quantcast. Wikia was founded in 2004 by Jimmy Wales and Angela Beesley, and is headquartered in a brightly colored SOMA office in San Francisco, CA.
Want to know more about the company? Read the full Wikia Story.